Rental Policies and Procedures
To avoid being charged for missing or damaged items please read the following carefully:
Delivery and Pick Up Procedure
- The delivery time frame is 10 am-5 pm for Monday-Friday and 10 am-2 pm Saturday.
- Items will be delivered in a bag and left by the front door if no one is available to accept.
- In the event of missing items please contact the office at (843) 839-1569 before 5 pm of arrival date to report. If you arrive after hours or on the weekend please contact Chris Tucker (702) 526-5616 to report missing delivery or items. Grace period for reporting missing items expires at 9 pm the date of arrival.
- Items will be scheduled to be picked up at 10 am on your departure date.
- Please place all items in the bag provided and place it in the same location as was delivered or by the front door for the driver to pick up.
* If items are not available for pick up by 10 am of your departure date and we have to make another trip to collect a $25 fee will be added. In the event that we must gain access to the property to recover linens left inside a $50 fee will be added. If we are unable to gain access to recover the linen then you will be charged the replacement cost for the items. Guests will be notified by phone and text if we are unable to locate the linen for pick up.
Change Outs for Multiple Weeks
- Extra weeks are given at a discounted rate of 50% off the price.
- If requested in advance, we will conduct a change out for your items on Saturday however the discounted rate will no longer apply and the full amount will be charged.
- If you choose to extend your stay contact us immediately to notify. A prorated rate will apply for less than 3 days extension. Over 3 days will be charged a weekly rate.
Damaged or Missing Linen
- Guests are expected to treat the linens appropriately and any damaged or missing items will be charged a replacement cost to the Credit Card we have on file.
- Please do not use our linens to remove makeup or clean up any spills that would result in an untreatable stain.
- We will conduct a piece count upon the linen arriving at our office and any missing items will be documented and charged to the card we have on file.
- Guests will be notified within 5 business days of any damaged or missing items with our assessment and charged accordingly.
Refunds and Cancellations
- We do not offer refunds. We will happily exchange your item for another.
- Cancellations done 2 weeks or more in advance will not incur a cancellation fee. Cancellations done less than 2 weeks but more than 72 hours in advance will be assessed a 25% cancellation fee. Any cancellations done with less than 72 hours noticed will not be refunded.